1) If silence be good for the wise, how much better for fools!
2) The misfortune of the wise is better than the prosperity of the fool.
3) It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain
4) A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough.
- Bruce Lee
5) A wise person does at once, what a fool does at last. Both do the same thing; only at different times.
6) Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - and most fools do.
7) This age thinks better of a gilded fool than of a threadbare saint in wisdom's school.
8) It's easy to fool the eye but it's hard to fool the heart.
9) It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own.
-Marcus Tullius Cicero
10) You can fool people. You can fool anybody anytime of the day, but you can't fool yourself. At night, when you go home, you've got to be straight up with you. -Whitney Houston